EVENT DETAILS :
- Start Date:16-09-2017
- End Date:16-09-2017
- Start Time:12:30
- End Time:19:00
- Location:Eagle Ridge Golf Club
Friends and Supporters,
Autism is a mysterious puzzle that is more prevalent than paediatric cancer, AIDS and diabetes combined. 1 in 68 children will be diagnosed with autism and staggeringly, that number is four times greater for boys than girls, with 1 in 42 being diagnosed.
Voceta Frempong founded PLAY (Physical Lifestyles for Autistic Youth) in 2010 to bring structured physical activity to children, who like her son, Junior, lives with autism. The PLAY program services autistic youth in Brampton, teaching them the fundamentals of sports such as soccer and basketball. Dedicated staffs of volunteers supports the PLAY Program Coordinator in weekly sessions that encourage the development of motor and social skills for autistic youth.
This year marks the 9th Annual Frempong Fighting Autism Charity Golf Tournament in support of PLAY. George and Voceta Frempong have a goal of raising $50,000 in order to grow this initiative by introducing a second PLAY Program in Mississauga and need your support. Join the friends, teachers, service providers and corporate sponsors that are raising funds and participate in this year’s event on September 16, 2017 at Eagle Ridge Golf Club.
Ways to support:
• Sponsor the tournament and receive one golf foursome, four dinner tickets, and multiple logo and sponsor recognitions on and off course
• Advertise in the event program and elevate your business
• Donate to the silent auction and raffles
• Sign up to golf as an individual or with your colleagues and friends
• Join us for dinner and the silent auction following the tournament
• Support a friend or family member by donating to their fundraising efforts
• Volunteer on site to help make this year’s tournament the best one yet!
Join George and Voceta Frempong and the team of PLAY supporters in their fight against autism on September 16, 2017 at Eagle Ridge Golf Club. A sponsorship and registration package has been included here for your review.
Thank you for your support