- Date: September 23, 2023
- Start Time: 1:30PM
- Location: Georgetown Golf Club
Friends and Supporters,
It’s that time of year and we would love to have your support, for this year’s Annual Charity Golf Tournament for PLAY.
This year marks the 14th Annual Frempong’s Autism Charity Golf Tournament in support of PLAY!
I founded PLAY (Physical Lifestyles for Autistic Youth) in 2010 to bring structured physical activity to children, like my sons Junior and Josiah, who live with autism.
Autism is a mysterious puzzle that is more prevalent than pediatric cancer, AIDS, and diabetes combined. 1 in 66 children will be diagnosed with autism. Astonishingly, that number is four times greater for boys than for girls, with 1 in 42 being diagnosed.
My husband George and I believe that no child should sit on the sidelines. We have seen first-hand how children with autism shy away from sports and struggle in team activities. The weekly PLAY program encourages the development of motor and social skills and teaches the fundamentals of sports such as soccer and basketball. Since we began, we’ve had a lot of great feedback from the children in our program and their families.
Here are some ways you can support PLAY:
- Sponsor the tournament and receive one golf foursome, four dinner tickets, and multiple logo and sponsor recognitions on and off course
- Advertise in the event program and elevate your business
- Donate to the silent auction and raffles
- Sign up to golf as an individual or with your colleagues and friends
- Join us for dinner and the silent auction following the tournament
- Support a friend or family member by donating to their fundraising effortsJoin George and I, as well as the team of PLAY supporters, in our fight against autism on September 23, 2023 at the Georgetown Golf Club.
We look forward to hosting you.